Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 15: Jetta and Her Ever Present Camera

Like I said before, for the few of you reading, our pictures of Jetta are fewer than of anyone in our family except the brother-in-law.  They were our photographers, and not just a little, they loved taking tons of pictures.  So today I am sending out pictures of Jetta taking pictures or of her ever present necklace, the camera.



See her in the background getting the best shot?


Here she is with my daughter, niece number 3, who could take over Jetta's job of cake making if she wanted.  That was her creation with Jetta's blessings.


So far back there it makes my head spin.


Again.

Jetta was a good sport also.  There was the time the husband wanted her to learn to play chess...




I think it was a short lived chess career.


But we sure had the "cute" down.  We were something else.  Jetta, I still know how comforting it was when I hated people who took my picture but having you there made everything better,  I miss you helping make things better.  Enjoy Heaven!  You deserve it!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet post. Probably more work than most people know!

    ReplyDelete