Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 22: Jetta

Just keeping up when I am tired is a hard thing.  I can't be profound every day.  But Jetta was pretty wonderful always.  I got a card from a cousin this week that described Jetta as "a woman who quietly lived out her faith-serving those around her with kindness.  She was always completely 'there' with whomever she was speaking to."   That is a good description of Jetta.  Not fair that she had to go so soon.  Oh how I wish I could have shared my love for Colorado with her.  We had a trip planned to go see the wildflowers in the mountains the June after she died.  I'll always think of her when I see those flowers.



A better picture of Jetta with niece number 7, daughter number 2 of niece number 1.


Long ago and far away.  Jetta with a cousin and Mother and niece number 3 and me.


A rose from mema's roses.


Mema's many roses, picture taken by Jetta.


One of her faces.  Love it!


Another of her faces, she had some expressive eyes.




Jetta with niece number 5.


Good night, Jetta.  I know where you are there is no night, but here we need our sleep.  We all love you and miss you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you got the picture that I sent you from the Salado reunion.

    ReplyDelete