Simpler Times

Simpler Times

Monday, May 19, 2014

My Chair

I love this chair.  The first one I sat in was at a B and B in Taos NM.  It was one our magical anniversary trips and this chair was the best thing!  I finally found one and while it was fine as is, I wanted to redo it.  So I went outside my "no animal print" rule and am covering it in red cheetah, and it looks amazing, if I have to say so myself.



This is the before.  The fabric is fine, I wanted more.


Naked


Naked


fabric




Channels.  Hard work.


Numbered and put in in order.



Looking pretty good.


It worked the first time!!!!!!


Just a bit of tweeking...



I could not be more pleased.  WOW!  makes me feel so good.  This is a hard job to do!  YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is looking so perfect with the red cheetah. Better than I could have expected! You have a fab sense of style, Mom. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sweetie. I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete